Monday, May 5, 2008

Anyone use this portal?

This is how they invite you:

"Come Home to PropertyHome . PropertyHome has a wonderful suite of offerings for every active player in the Property Industry. Come in – connect, buy, sell, rent, let, find and click your way through.….” http://www.propertyhome.co.za

What is neat is that they give you a 3-moth free trial period. That should be enough to even sell the property.

Give us some feedback of your experience here. I'm going to market a property here - I'll let you know how it goes...

(I have no relationship or interest in this website - in fact they don't even know about me writing about them - just thought that my readers should know about it!).

BTW - the Florida flat has been sold - an ad on Privateproperty did the trick (I must say it was well priced too!) Hope the buyers manage to get the bond. But Karien at .............. always comes through for me!

No comments:

In the streets of Johannesburg.

click to comment