Sunday, March 16, 2008

Here is the "Outside of the Box"

This weekend (15-16 March 2008) I photographed the entire Portfolio of Evidence that one of my learners handed in to be RPLed on the Further Education and Training Certificate: Real Estate (SAQA ID 59097). I have not yet assessed it and the process has not been moderated but I thought it would be useful as is to my other learners that wish to see an example of a possible end product(and to you!).

I have blackened out some portions - a) to protect identities b) to protect some copyright material and c) to limit plagiarism (the copying of answers without wrapping your own mind round the subject matter). Still I think it will be a useful model to anybody wishing to compile his her own portfolio of evidence (POE) for RPL purposes of the FETC: Real Estate and to a person learning the job of an estate agent as a candidate.

If you wish to have a copy of this 180 image file - I will be selling it as soon as I have sorted out some issues (most probably around R 300 plus VAT).

1 comment:

Lihan Odendal said...

Brilliant Idea!! Charl and thanx for all the assistance!

In the streets of Johannesburg.

click to comment