Monday, March 17, 2008

To the point - what a fantastic response!

I received the following letter from an agency after receiving the "to the point" checklist.

"Thanks Charl - quite an interesting checklist - my agents have a weekly
training session.. on top of that they do a one month intensive course that
I have designed when they join my company (even if they are experienced).

We are currently very small, however my goal is to produce high income
earning agents - not one great performer and nine below average sales
people. They receive weekly goals and a daily allocation sheet of tasks
that need to be done. Already from this framework I have spotted a few
points that I have failed to address in my current program and training eg.
Money laundering - not much focus on this.

I will print it off and run through the checklist with each individual agent
and provide more feedback then.

Thanks again"
(reprinted with permission)

...and this is the whole purpose - to develop a living and practical tool, that will lead to agents easily being able to collect the evidence necessary to meet the requirements of the Further Education and Training Certificate: Real Estate. This together with the "paint by numbers" toolkit will save you time, money and agony. Talk to me - order your free "to the point" instrument and invest in the "paint by numbers" file; also ask about the free "palette" resource guide and "the outside of the box" all tools to make it easy to attain Recognition of Prior Learning and get your FETC: Real Estate (SAQA ID 59097) to be able to keep on selling property after December 2011!

No comments:

In the streets of Johannesburg.

click to comment